9466 in BR Service
9466 entered traffic in February 1952 at Worcester (85A). She stayed at Worcester until October 1960 when she was sent to Wolverhampton (Stafford Road) for repair. In December 1960 she moved to Bristol (St Phillips Marsh) (82B). July 1962 saw a transfer to Tondu (86F). In July 1963 9466 moved to Cardiff (Radyr) (88A) for where she was withdrawn in July 1964. 9466 was sold to Woodham Bros. in November 1964 but did not move to Barry until March 1965.